Colorado Conceal Carry Permit Class / CCP
Colorado requires a handgun permit to carry concealed (out of sight) and is required for interstate reciprocity. Pathway Evolutions Conceal Carry classes more than
This class is also available on request for groups of 10 clients or more. For information, please call 720-470-4140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signing on to this course qualifies persons to 12 months free use of the Last Out Post shooting range at your convenience. The Last Out Post Range is under the total authority of Pathway Evolutions LLC.
- FEES: Your $180.00 Colorado CCP Class tuition fee does not include a range fee as the range belongs to Pathway Evolutions LLC. This class has a total of 18 hours of instruction and interaction to include range time.
- REGISTRATION: Registration must be made at a minimum of 10 days prior to class in order for Pathway Evolutions to have all required textbooks and lecture handouts available.
- LUNCHES: Lunch is included in the class fee and will be at noon on the class days on location.
- WATER AND COFFEE: Will be provided on site. You may bring your own cooler with water or soft drinks and snacks.
- An ammo package is not included for this class. You must have 150 rounds of ammunition of your selected caliber of firearm. We recommend brass cartridges as we feel that steel casings can shorten the life of your chamber. Pathway Evolutions will be responsible for range cleanup.
A special class can be arranged and available on request for groups of 10 clients or more. Contact the training director for more information at 720-470-4140 or email email@example.com.
“Special tactical pistol and rifle classes are in the planning stages and will be very intense,
Be prepared for foul weather as range time will commence regardless of weather (High Wind or Blizzard Conditions, of course, will be cause for postponement.)
Course Description and Cost
ADVANCED LEVEL: The sixteen (16) Hour class is $180.00 per person
Payment options may be available.
Minimum class size is ten (10) persons, maximum class size is fifteen (15).
The ADVANCED LEVEL CLASS is an intense class, lecture, theory and practical factors (range time) including defensive and offensive measures as applied.
Special Note: If you are relatively new to handling and shooting a handgun, you will be given extra one on one instruction and support to help build the confidence needed to become proficient with your firearm of choice. This time is of no charge as it is most important that you become proficient with the handgun before you walk the streets armed.
These classes are conducted by an NRA certified Pistol instructor. All classes are loaded with real-world question and answer sessions followed by a written exam.
Absolutely no ammunition will be allowed in the classroom.
Hearing protection will be required! If you do not have hearing protection, hearing protection will be provided.
All Safety Rules will be Followed To The Extreme.
Remember: shooting just one bullet without thinking while under stress could be ruled unlawful and could destroy:
We do not want this for you. You need to protect yourself from crushing losses that our courts can impose on you. Life is nowhere near as valuable behind bars.
Your personal life circumstances are not known. But We DO KNOW and have the tools that will keep you legally safe. If you’re ready… then we are here to give those tools to you. Sign up for the two-day CCP class; you will not regret it.
Remember, you will carry a gun so, you’re hard to kill. Know the law, so you’re hard to convict.
Daily, we are constantly reminded that “EVIL” does exist twenty-four seven in our various locations be it in your neighborhood, any urban or rural areas, small town, ranch or farm.
Be prepared and Stay safe!
Class Supplies and Equipment
What will I need to attend the Class:
· A working Pistol or Revolver.
· A strong workable holster, preferably one with a latch that will secure the firearm in the holster until needed. Recommend a Black Hawk Serpa holster or a Kydex type such as a Blade-Tech or equivalent for example or a quality leather holster, either In the Waist Band or Outside the Waist Band, your choice.
“No thigh holsters please.” This is for your ease of maneuverability during range time.
- Two extra magazines to total three with one in the Pistol.
- The Sixteen-hour class will require One Hundred Fifty (150) Rounds of Ammunition. You will furnish your own ammunition.
- The ammunition for these classes is required to be ‘FMJ’ (Full Metal Jacketed) no expanding defense loads
- Safety glasses are available at most any hardware stores. MINIMUM ANSI Z87.1 COMPLIANT
- Hearing protection if you have it, if not, earplugs will be provided.
- A three-ring binder for your class material. A “two-inch size-D type rings” for ease of operation recommended.
If you have not purchased a firearm yet and are unsure of what to buy, a loaner will be available. If you are wanting to purchase a firearm, you may call prior to the class and the instructor will assist you in making a purchase.
Classes will be held on either the 2nd or 4th weekend of each month with enrollment held to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 people.
Again, be prepared for inclement weather, either sun(hot) rain(wet) or snow (wet and cold) hi-wind (blowing dust). Blizzards or torrential rain storms will result in a postponement.
Pathway Evolutions Range Description
Our Private Range is available to current and former CCP class participants in order to maintain the perishable skills received from the CCP classes. Separate range fees and range schedule availability apply. Contact Us for More information.
Pathway Evolutions Private Outdoor Gun Range,
- 2ea. 80′ wide x 100 yard. Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.
- 1ea. 40′ x 40′
Multi Directionalfor Movement drills with safe entrance. Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun. Rangefeatures 15′ minimum full berm enclosures.