Colorado Concealed Carry Permit Class / CCP
Colorado requires a hand gun permit to carry concealed (out of sight) and is required for interstate reciprocity. Or Conceal Carry classes more than satisfy Colorado’s training requirement for the Concealed Carry Permit. You will experience a personal carry system lecture to include NRA basic pistol and more range work than at other facilities to include very important stress orientated videos with a real life shooting scenario as well as understanding a most important discussion on the “Law of Self Defense.”
This class is also available on request for groups of 10 clients or more. For information, please call 720-470-4140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signing on to this course qualifies persons to 6 months of free use of the Last Out Post shooting range at your convenience. The Last Out Post Range is under the total authority of Pathway Evolutions LLC.
- FEES: Your $170.00 Colorado CCP Class tuition fee does not include a range fee as the range belongs to Pathway Evolutions LLC. This class has a total of 18 hours of instruction and interaction to include range time.
A one day class is provided for $100.00 with shortened lecture and range time for a time period of 10 hours.
- REGISTRATION: Registration can be either on the Web or at the class room no later than 7:30 am for final registration; classes begin at 08:00 am sharp.
- LUNCHES: Lunch is included in the class fee and will be at noon on the class days on location. (A menu will be provided by the caterer at registration)
- WATER: Will be provided on site. You may bring your own cooler with water or soft drinks and snacks.
- An ammo package is not included for this class. You must have 150 rounds of ammunition of your selected caliber of firearm. Only brass cartridges will be allowed as we feel that steel casings can shorten the life of your chamber. All brass will be retained by the range.
A special class can be arranged and available on request for groups of 10 clients or more. Contact the training director for more information at 720-470-4140 or email email@example.com.
“Special tactical pistol and rifle classes are in the planning stages and will be very intense, high stress evolutions as instructed by experienced war-fighters. Stay tuned as these classes develop. Persons enrolled in the Concealed Carry Class will be notified as these classes become available.”
Course Description and Cost
BASE LEVEL CLASS: The ten (10) Hour class is $100.00 per person.
ADVANCED LEVEL: The sixteen (16) Hour class is $170.00 per person
Payment options may be available.
Minimum class size is ten (10) persons, maximum class size is fifteen (15).
The ADVANCED LEVEL CLASS is more intense class, lecture, theory and practical factors (range time) including defensive and offensive measures as applied.
Special Note: If you are relatively new to handling and shooting a hand gun, you will be given extra one on one instruction and support to help build the confidence needed to become proficient with your firearm of choice. This time is of no charge as it is most important that you become proficient with the hand gun before you walk the streets armed.
These classes are conducted by an NRA certified Pistol instructor. All classes are loaded with real world question and answer sessions followed by a written exam.
Absolutely no ammunition will be allowed in the class room.
All Safety Rules will be Followed.
Class Supplies and Equipment
What will I need to attend the Class:
· A working Pistol or Revolver.
· A strong workable holster, preferably one with a latch that will secure the firearm in the holster until needed. Recommend a Black Hawk Serpa holster or a Kydex type.
“No thigh holsters please.”
- Two extra magazines to total three with one in the Pistol.
- The Ten-hour class will require One Hundred (100) Rounds of Ammunition. You will furnish your own ammunition.
- The Sixteen-hour class will require One Hundred Fifty (150) Rounds of Ammunition. You will furnish your own ammunition.
- The ammunition for these classes are required to be ‘FMJ’ (Full Metal Jacketed) no expanding defense loads please.
- Safety glasses are available at most any hardware store. MINIMUM ANSI Z87.1 COMPLIANT
- Hearing protection if you have it, if not, ear plugs will be provided.
- A three-ring binder for your class material. A “two-inch size-D type rings” for ease of operation recommended.
If you have not purchased a fire arm yet and are unsure of what to buy, a loaner will be available. If you are wanting to purchase a firearm, you may call prior to the class and the instructor will assist you in making a purchase.
Although some NRA info will be used, this is not an NRA Certified class but will be instructed by an NRA certified instructor.
Classes will be held on either the 2nd or 4th weekend of each month.
Pathway Evolutions Range Description
Our Private Range is available to current and former CCP class participants in order to maintain the perishable skills received from the CCP classes. Separate range fees and rage schedule availability apply. Contact Us for More information.
Pathway Evolutions Private Outdoor Gun Range,
- 2ea. 80′ wide x 100 yard. Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.
- 1ea. 40′ x 40′ Multi Directional for Movement drills with safe entrance. Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.
- Range features 15′ minimum full berm enclosures.